When it comes to sweets, we have a variety of sweet dishes available to relish. One of the most liked sweet dishes in India is ladoos. Here, we are talking about one such ladoo that we all can easily prepare at home: Oats Rava Ladoo. You will find a variety of Oats Ladoo recipe available online. But the one that we are going to share below is a simple recipe that anyone can try, even if you are not a professional cook. This Oats Rava Ladoo recipe requires very few ingredients which are usually available at every house.
No matter what the season is, we are sure that people will love this ladoo prepared. So, if you want your kids to have some healthy sweets, Oats Rava Ladoo is the right choice. So, let’s see how to make Oats Rava Ladoo.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Oats 1 cup
- Sooji ½ cup
- Cashews ¼ cup
- Coconut 1 ½ cup grinded
- Sugar 1 ½ cup granulated
- Cardamom Powder 2 teaspoon
- Ghee ¼ cup
How to prepare?
- Firstly, take sugar and grind it properly to get it turned into a smooth powder.
- Take a pan and start heating it at a low flame. Now, add one tablespoon ghee to it. Combine cashew nuts into the pan and fry them. Keep frying until you see them turning light brown. Once they are fried, keep them aside in a small bowl.
- Take the same pan and again add one tablespoon of ghee. Now put oats in the frying pan and make sure that the flame is low. Keep stirring the oats continuously so that they do not get over-fried. Fry them till they start turning light brown. Once it is done, put the oats in a bowl.
- Again, take the pan and add one teaspoon of ghee to it. Next, take sooji and add it to the pan for frying. Sooji quickly turns brown, so make sure you keep the heat low and keep stirring it. After frying sooji for a few seconds, turn off the flame and shift the sooji to another bowl.
- Soon, take a big bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Add fried cashew nuts, fried oats, fried sooji, powdered sugar, cardamom powder, coconut, and ghee in that bowl. After adding them, it is time to mix all these ingredients properly. They should be mixed evenly so that the sugar consistency remains the same in every Oats Rava ladoo you will make.
- To make ladoos, take ghee and rub it on your palms. Now take a small amount of ladoo mixture and form a round ladoo using your hands. Using the same process, you can make Oats Rava Ladoo from the ladoo mixture you have prepared. It depends on you, whether you want to make small size ladoos or big size ladoos.
- After preparing ladoos, take an airtight container and store all the Oats Rava Ladoos in them. Now, you will enjoy them for a few days, and they will stay fresh in the airtight container.
We hope you love this Oats Rava Ladoo recipe, and do try it by yourself. Especially if you have a sweet tooth and want to have some healthy sweets, then oats Rava ladoo is the right choice to make.