With changing times, lives have become a lot busy and competitive. People hardly get any time to take care of themselves nor put time into preparing healthy meals. Hence, people are more into takeaways or instant food to fill in their food or body health cravings. However, we have brought forth some quick healthy recipes below for those who still wish to cook healthy meals on their own.
Apple yogurt Parfaits
Do you want to have something fast? Then, try this Apple yogurt parfait for breakfast. It is one of the easiest recipes and also consumes less time. Moreover, it is both healthy and tasty. Follow the recipe below to start your day healthy.
- 1 cup sweetened applesauce
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola with raisins
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla yogurt
- Mix apple sauce and nutmeg in a small bowl
- Next, add one tablespoon of granola into each 4parfait glasses.
- After this, mix each with ⅓ cup yogurt and ¼ cup applesauce.
- Sprinkle a little granola
Jam' n' Cream French Toast
It is a variation of the bread toast; this easy breakfast recipe will surely impress your kids. Also, you can make it fast without any hassle.
One serving Ingredients
- Two tablespoons cream cheese softened
- Two thick slices of cinnamon-raisin bread
- Two tablespoons strawberry jam
- One egg
- One tablespoon butter
- Maple syrup, optional
- First, on a portion of cake cream on one piece of bread
- Then, spread jam on the other side
- Now, place the jam side over the cream.
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Now dip both sides of bread into an egg
- Melt butter
- Toast bread for 3-4minutes
- You can serve with syrup
Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
Want to add some uniqueness to your regular chicken? Follow the recipe to learn more:
- Two boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- Two tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Two tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- One package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- First, toss chicken with oil, garlic, salt, pepper
- In medium heat, grill chicken
- Wait for 5 minutes before slicing
- Now, put the green vegetables on a plate, with chicken topping
- Drizzle Whisk Vinaigrette
- Garnish with cheese topping
Spicy Cajun Salsa Burgers
Burgers are a favorite food option for many, but it isn't considered a healthy food choice. However, the spicy Cajun salsa burgers are an exception. They are healthy burgers to eat and are incredibly delicious. Also, they are easy and fast to prepare, making them a desirable option for busy people.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- One teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- Four kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- Mix salsa, creole seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and pepper in a bowl
- Now, over medium heat, grill burgers for 4-5 minutes
- on rolls
Above mentioned recipes are sure going to soothe your taste buds and enable you to stay healthy. Try one now, and don't forget to share with us your experiences preparing it.