Quick and easy recipe to paneer kathi roll
Paneer Kathi Rolls are very famous amongst vegetarians. These rolls are made using warm, layered parathas filled with spicy paneer mixed with onions and peppers. These Kathi rolls are a delicacy. You can have it as a nightfall snack or even for an early weeknight meal. Paneer Kathi Roll is made using skewered-kebob. It is easy to make and serve.
The Kathi Roll is trendy Indian street food. The word Kathi stands for a stick. The kebob used to be traditionally cooked on skewers made of metal or wooden, and therefore, it is named the dish "Kathi." These delicious pieces of kebob are full of flavor and are juicy. It makes Kathi rolls a mouth-watering snack. The taste of Kathi is enhanced when served with crispy kawan parathas. If you wish to prepare the dish and give your family a treat, keep reading the recipe below.
Read To know The Recipe For This Delicious Kathi Roll!
- The ingredients required are- Paneer, oil, bell peppers of different colors, onions, a mix of spices, green chutney, and freshly chopped coriander leaves. The paneer can be made at home using milk and lemon or can be bought from the store. Spices must include ginger, garlic, red chili powder, garam masala, kasoori methi, turmeric, and salt. Green chutney can be made at home or bought from the store. The paneer is to be cut into cubes and marinated by mixing all the spices correctly.
- Next, add two tablespoons of oil to the pan and heat it. You can use butter if you want. Add the finely chopped onions and bell peppers to the pan. Add a pinch of salt and stir it for three to four seconds. Add the paneer that has been kept marinated. Mix the veggies well with the marinated paneer. Stir the mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes. Then turn the flame off and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on the cross.
- To make the green chutney at home, you can put the mint leaves, the coriander leaves, and all other chutney ingredients in the blender and blend it to make a smooth sauce out of it. You may add a suitable quantity of water to this mixture to get the correct consistency.
- Now, make the parathas using a non-stick griddle pan. Fry the parathas for about 2 to 3 minutes till it gets a golden shade by pressing the spatula gently on the parathas.
- Now, put two spoons of green chutney on the paratha and place 2 to 3 spoons full of fillings in it. You can add onions and cilantro to it and sprinkle coriander leaves as well. Wrap the roll and then serve it.
One can serve this delicious paneer Kathi roll with a glass of mango lassi or lemonade. The aroma of this preparation is heart filling. You can prepare this easily by following the above recipe and have a great time eating it with your family and loved ones.