Recipe Servings: 1
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 Minute
- One of the basics in an Indian household, Masala tea is famous all over India. Weather its morning or evening time, tea can be perfect to hang around your loved ones, or can be a quick stress buster. If it is served with pakoras or samosas, it just tastes better.
Ingredients Of Masala Chai
- Star Anise
- Tea leaves
1. First of all, take all the spices in a frying pan and roast them( cloves, cinnamon, cardamon and star anise.
2. Grind the roasted ingredients to make a powder.
3. Now take another sauce pan and put water on it, then put it on medium flame. Now put the powder in it along with all other ingredients.
4. Stir it well and then bring the flame from medium to low.
5. Serve it hot with tea time snacks or munchies.
Love this Masala Chai recipe. Thank you!!