This one is a vibrant and tasty drink to have on a summer weekend! Mango adds plenty of fruity sweetness and texture to the drink. You can add a slice of mango to top the cocktail.
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup white tequila (chilled) (optional)
- 1 cup mango juice (chilled)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 orange flavored liquor
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Mango Slices for Garnish
- Lime Slices for Garnish
Preperation time: 15 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
Serves: 6 people
Make Simple Syrup
- Bring 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar. Let cool for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour. Makes about 1½ cups.
- Start by taking a small plate and sprinkle lime zest on it and add salt to it.
Golden Cocktail Shaker
- Combine tequila , lime juice, mango juice, orange flavored liquor and simple syrup in a big jug or pitcher.
- Now rub the rims of all glasses with lime wedges and then dip them in the zest. Then fill the glasses with ice and top with 1/2 cup margarita mixture each. Then garnish it with mango and lime slices.
- Your Mango margarita is ready to be served.
Rainbow Bar Set
I love this recipe. I made it this evening, and it turned out perfectly. This is my new go-to Mango Margarita recipe.