Stainless Steel Pooja Thali Set with Gold PVD Coating
Tax included & Free COD
Item Content: Thali - 01 N, Kalash - 01 N, Chandan vati - 01 N, Diya - 01 N, Agarbatti Holder - 01 N, Kumkum Holder - 01 N, Bell - 01N & Spoon - 01 N
Introducing our Shri & Sam Stainless Steel Pooja Thali Set, a product of unparalleled quality and exquisite craftsmanship that has adorned homes.Embrace the divine aura with the intricate design adorning this thali has a Thali, Kalash, Chandan vati, Diya, Agarbatti Holder, Kumkum Holder, Bell and Spoon. Each detail is meticulously crafted, reflecting the essence of traditional Indian artistry. The set exudes timeless elegance, making it a perfect addition to your religious ceremonies and festivals. Bring home the Shri & Sam Stainless Steel Pooja Thali Set and elevate your spiritual experience to new heights.
Material - Stainless Steel
Color - Gold
Length - Thali-25cm, Kalash-6.5cm, Chandan vati-6cm, Diya-7.5cm, Agarbatti Holder-5.5cm, & Kumkum Holder-6cm.
Height - Thali-1cm, Kalash-7cm, Chandan vati-3cm, Diya-2.5cm, Agarbatti Holder-3.3cm, Bell - 9.5 cm & Kumkum Holder-1cm.
Weight - Thali-245gm, Kalash-68gm, Chandan vati-25gm, Diya-44gm, Agarbatti Holder-73gm, Kumkum Holder-17gm, Bell - 111 gm & Spoon-13gm.
Product Weight -625 gm.
Production - Made In India
About PVD Coating
Physical Vapor Deposition protection is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Comprised of advanced quality that will outlast any traditional finish, PVD coating is an environment-friendly vacuum deposition method that is used to produce a thin film on different products.
- This product is Food Grade.
- This product is Food Safe.
- This product is Durable.
- This product is Rust Free.
- This product is Dishwasher Friendly.
CAUTION: This product is not microwave friendly.
Wash and Care Instructions: -
- Wash Pooja thali before the first use with warm water and liquid soap.
- Do not use Hard cleaning agents to clean or rub the surface of the Pooja thali.
- Make sure that you use only liquid soap and a sponge to clean the Pooja thali.
- This Pooja thali can last a very long time if it is maintained properly and the shine will last if it is cleaned properly with a sponge.
Manufacturer - Jagdamba Cutlery Limited
Address - Plot No. 120-121, HSIIDC, Sector - 53, Phase-V, Kundli, Industrial Area, Sonipat - 131028, Haryana
Country Origin - India
Manufacturing Date - Sept-23
Tax included & Free COD