Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 7-10 Years
Qualification: graduate with Bcom Hns/ BTech/ MBA/ masters in supply chain and logistics
Salary: As per Experience
Job Description: -
- Receiving purchase order from marketing department.
- Stock check of finish items.
- Raw material stock check.
- After stock adjustment- order balance raw material.
- Planning of all product production (like : In house, Job Work and Purchase)
- Coordinating with purchaser for accessories or any added work that needs to be done on the product.
- Different Production time line setup. (according to order delivery date)
- For job work : issue the raw material to job worker
- Polish time line setup according the order delivery date.
- Packing time line setup according the order delivery date.
- Manage all contractors. (packing and polish and their payments)
- Coordinating between different purchasers to make sure shipment will be dispatched timely.
- Making daily/weekly/monthly planning for different production, polishing and packing zones.
- Creating targets and schemes for the above.
- Coordinating with merchandiser for inspections and dispatch.
- Complete quality system through which minimum defects can only go and system through which goods can be pre inspected so that faults can be identified and rectified timely.
- Need person who can give time to factory and is always present to take care of any situation arising in the shipment.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Committed to work on long term
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Flexibility over working hours
- Software: ms office, ERP (sap/ Navision/ netsuit/ Ebizz)