Executive (Brand Operation & MIS)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 2-3 Years
Qualification: Graduate / BBA / MBA
Salary: Rs.20, 000 - 25,000 Monthly
Preferences related to the vacancy - From FMCG Background is preferred Working in MIS and Reporting Profile is mandatory
Job Description: -
- Excellent in Excel and Data management and reporting
- Go-To-Market Process and Seasonal Planning
- Regular MIS and Reports on each vertical of brand like Sales Reports, Marketing Reports, Branding Reports and Stock Reports etc…
- Working closely with Brand head to understand the market, targets and achievement plans.
- Continuously review sales planning, targets and achievement and processes to support the team in meeting sales targets.
- Good Understanding on data and Identify gaps and insights that support sales targets.
- Escalate and engage senior team in all critical issues on time.
- Work with cross functional department to develop a road map and plan to deliver agreed objectives
- Monitor progress at all stages of Go-To-Market; identify risks and communicate to key team members, whenever and wherever possible.
- Review production planning, stock update and inventory reports on weekly basis with sales team and management.
- Identifying the needs of branding in the market, shops or any advertising plan.
- Execution of all branding related activities.
- Vendor management.
- Brand Strategy and Operational execution.
Data, insight and planning capability