Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings 2-3 people
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Rock sugar powder
- 1 Tbsp Cucumber seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Saffron
- 1 tsp Dates, finely chopped(Khajoor)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Take a small bowl and soak all the walnuts in hot water for about 15-20 minutes. Or soak them in normal water overnight.
- Now once that is done, drain the water out and wipe the walnuts with a kitchen paper towel. Now start grinding the walnuts along with cucumber seeds.
Check out Shri and Sam's handy daily need product to drain water. Click here to check it out:-
- Now take a fry pan to roast the walnuts, do this for 5 minutes and on medium flame. Do not use anything to roast them just sprinkle a little salt, if you feel like. Now add milk in it and then add sugar powder, cardmom powder and saffron to it too. Now keep stirring it and cook this on medium flame for about 20 minutes.
Check Out Shri and Sam's Linocut Triply Fry Pan.Click Here to check it out:-
- Now remove the pan from the flame and add khajoor to it.
- Your halwa is ready, garnish it with pumpkin seeds and dates. Your halwa is ready to be served.
Check out ourconcreto pudding set to serve tasty dessert. Click Here:-