My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Preparation Time: 05 minutes
Course: Non Veg. Appetizer
Servings: 2 people
½ Cup Drained Tuna Flakes
4 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 Tsp. Minced Onion
2 Slices White Bread
4 Sliced Cucumbers
2 Sliced Tomatoes
1. Drain the tuna in a strainer in the sink.
Kitchen Food Strainer
2. Chop the celery to measure 1/2 cup.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, celery, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Spread tuna mixture on 4 bread.
5. Top with remaining bread slices.