My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
How To: -
1. Start by taking a big mixing bowl and add a cup of besan in it then add salt-water and ajwain in it.
AntiSkid Mixing and Serving Bowl
2. Now whisk the mix, to make it smoother. Then add some water in it and then add turmeric, then mix again.
3. Now take all the palak leaves and put them in the besan mix, cover them completely with besan, then take a frying pan and put it on medium flame with an inch of oil in it, once its hot, then put the palak patta in it one by one.
Linocut Triply Frying Pan
4. Now once the leaves are fried, take them out and keep them in a plate. Then pour some curd on it.
6 Pcs Nikki Side Plates
5. Now start garnishing that with chutneys and spices.
6. Add some salt, cumin seeds and red chili powder, then add some fine chopped onions, then also add tomatoes, green chillies and imli chtuney. Put all these things according to your taste.
7. Then take some bondi to garnish it on top and also some pomegranate and a bit of sev above everything. Your Palak Patta Chaat is ready to be served!