Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cookies have been around since the 1800s and then slowly by the 1900s it became really famous. These are considered healthy because they are excellent source of iron and fiber.Oatmeal Cookie Day is a fitting tribute to the taste and versatility of oats.
Recipe Servings: 10
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 kg butter
- 1/2 kg sugar
- 1 kg whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran (Choker)
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 4 egg yolks
- salt (according to taste)
1. Start by pre heating the oven on 250 degrees C.
2. Now take a grinder and put all sugar in it along with butter and grind it well.
Sugar Pot with Spoon
3. Now take a big mixing bowl and put the sugar and butter mix in it and then add egg yolk in it and then beat it.
Deep Mixing Bowl
4. Now add white oats to it, whole wheat flour and wheat bran in it. Then stir. Then add cocoa powder and salt in it.
5. Now start shopping the dough into even sized balls and then flatten them.
6. Now sprinkle some oats on top of it and bake in a pre heated oven for 10-12 minutes. The temperature should be 160 degrees C.
I tried your recipe and it came well…thank you for such a tasty recipe.