Preperation time: 05 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
Serves: 1 person
• Oil - 2 tablespoons
• Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
• Onions - 1 cup
• Turmeric powder - ½ teaspoon
• Black pepper powder - ¼ teaspoon
• Bell pepper (chopped) - ½ cup
• Carrots (chopped) - ½ cup
• Water - 300 milliliters
• Maggi masala - 2 tablespoons
• Maggi - 2 packets
• Salt - ½ teaspoon
• Bread slices - as required
• Ketchup - as required
• Cheese (grated) - as required
• Oil (for brushing) - as required
1. Take a fry pan and add some cumin seeds to it with some oil in it, put it on medium flame. Stir this well.
2. Then add onions in this and fry them well.
3. Then add some black pepper powder and turmeric powder, mix them well.
4. After that, add some bell pepper and carrot in it, carrot should be well chopped. Then, mx them well.
5. Cook this mix for about 3-5 minutes.
6. Then add water and maggi masala in it, stir the mix well.
7. The add Maggi noodles and mix them well. Boil it.
Ultimate Series Kitchen Tool
8. Cook this until all the water is dried out.
9. Then add salt accordingly and mix it well. Then tae it off the stove.
10. Then take a slice of read and then spread ketchup on one side.
11. Place some Maggi on top of it and then grate some cheese on it. Then place another slice of bread on top.
Grater Square Tool
12. Then coat this slice with cheese again and garnish it with oregano. Then place another bread slice on top of it.
13. Your sandwich is ready to be served! It can be served with ketchup or any other sauce.