My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Potatoes simmered in curd, an easy and quick recipe that is delicious. This is a gravy dish that can be served with either steamed rice or just rotis.
Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
1. First of all, start by taking a frying pan and put it on medium flame with ghee on it.
Strato Set of 2 Pcs
2. Then add some asafetida water and cumin seeds in it.
3. Then, sauté them properly.
Ultimate Kitchen Tools
4. Then add ginger and tomato puree in it.
5. After that mix them well and then add garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder.
6. Then thoroughly, mix the spices.
7. When that is done, then add boiled potatoes and green chilies in it.
8. Then, mix them well.
9. After that, add some water to it and also mix them well. Cook it for about 5 minutes.
10. After that add some curd in the cooked potato gravy
11. Keep mixing it thoroughly until the potatoes turn brownish in color.
12. After that, add some coriander leaves and then mix them well.
13. Your Dahi Aloo is ready to be served.