My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. In a pressure cooker heat ghee and add bay leaf, star anise, cloves, cinnamon stick, black pepper, cumin seeds and saute.
Opus Pressure Cooker
2. Add onion and saute until they becomes translucent.
3. Add green chilly, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and saute well.
Ultimate Series Kitchen Tool
4. Add green peas and corn kernels. Saute for a minute.
5. Add garam masala powder and salt. Saute again.
6. Add soaked basmati rice. Saute for a minute.
7. Add milk and water.
8. Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame.
9. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
10. Your Corn Pulao is ready to be served!
Miska Serving Bowl