Chilli Paneer Recipe
One of the most famous Indo Chinese dishes in our country. This one is a dream come true for all paneer lovers. This is a spicy snack, that can be enjoyed with loved ones as a starter.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 200-gram paneer cut into small pieces
- 1 small cup capsicum sliced
- 2Tbsp all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 2Tbsp corn starch
- 2Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1Tbsp ginger (shredded)
- 1Tbsp chopped green chili
- 1tsp chili flakes
- 2Tbsp soy sauce
- 1Tbsp vinegar
- 1Tbsp tomato paste
- 1-1/2tsp corn starch
- 1/2cup water
How to: -
- Take the paneer and soak it in hot water for about 10 minutes with a few drops of lemon juice. This helps the paneers texture to soften up.
- Now take a deep mixing bowl and add flour in it. Then add corn starch and salt in it along with water. Mix well.
Check Out Shri and Sam's Deep Mixing Bowl!
- Now take a deep frying pan and start heating it on medium flame with approximately half an inch of oil in it.
Check Out Shri and Sam's Linocut Triply Frying Pan: -
- Now take the paneer and dip into the batter in the bowl, make sure that the paneer is completely covered with the batter.
- Now in small batches start frying the paneer in the fry pan. Make sure you fry them well and do not overlap pieces into each other.
- Take them out once they are done on a kitchen towel.
- Do the same with bell pepper.
- Now for the sauce, take a sauce pan and start heating it on medium flame with oil in it. Add ginger and green chili in it, then stir for about a minute. Then add soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes and tomato paste in it. Stir well for about 2-3 minutes. The sauce will come out to be thick.
Check Out Shri and Sam's Wisdom Sauce Pan : -
- Add paneer and bell pepper into the sauce.
- Your Chili Paneer is ready to be served, it can be served with green mint chutney.