My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
When you talk about starters, kababs are really famous world wide that are served as appetizers. this is a perfect snack to have in the evenings or for an occasion. this is perfect for a party, it can be served with green chutney or any sauce of your choice.
Ingredients Of Chicken Shami Kebab
How To: -
1. Take a bowl and soak a cup of channa dal for at least 30-40 minutes.
2. Now take a pressure cooker and heat some oil in it on medium flame. Then add cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, coriander seeds, cinnamon, red chili, ajwain and chili flakes. Then sauté it for about 2-3 minutes.
Opus Pressure Cooker
3. Then add the channa dal in the cooker and mix them well.
Ultimate Series Kitchen Tool
4. Then also add the boneless chicken in it and also add salt. Then bring it to medium flame and add the required amount water.
5. Then cook this until all the water is evaporated and check if the chicken is tendered.
6. Then take it off the flame and let it Cool for some time.
Take a mixing bowl and grind all the ingredients to a thick paste.
Anti Skid Mixing/Serving Bowl
7. Then in the paste add green chili, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Then mix the ingredients thoroughly.
8. Then add the raw eggs liquid in it and then mix it thoroughly.
9. Then start making the kabab shape by taking the paste in your hand, you can either make round shape or rod shape whichever you prefer. generally, it should be done round and flat.
10. Now dip them in egg fluid and then take a frying pan and put some oil in it, then fry them well until they are golden brown.
11. Your Shami Kababs are ready to be served, you can serve them with green chutney and onions.