On a hot summer day this can be a life saver, to keep you hydrated, a cold glass of refreshing punch will always help you!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 350ml to 400 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 cups sugar
- 350ml to 400 ml chilled pineapple juice
- 3 bottles (1 Litre each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
How to: -
- First of all, take a blender and add bananas, orange juice and lemonade in it, then process it until its smooth.
- Now remove half of the mixture and keep aside.
- Now take one and a half cup warm water and 1 cup sugar, put both the things in the blender, now process until its smooth.
- Place it in a freezer and repeat the process with second half as well. Freeze it until its solid.
- Now take it out from the freezer, take a large bowl and put the banana mix in it, then add pinaple juice and soda in it, stir it well.
- Your Banana Punch is ready to be served, you can garnish it with orange slices.