Coconut and Beetroot Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
A creamy yet spicy combination makes this soup recipe a must try at home. Easy, quick, delicious and healthy, this mix of coconut with beetroot is luring us into cooking it right now!
- 2 Finely chopped Beetroots
- 1 Small chopped Onion
- Ginger (approx. 2 gram)
- 1 Green chili
- Salt and Pepper( according to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 100 Ml Coconut milk
10 Ml Coconut cream
2. Now take a pan and add some coconut oil in it. Put it on medium flame, then add onions, green chilies, beetroot and ginger to it. Then sauté it properly.
Wisdom Sauce Pan and Fry Pan
3. Then add water to the pan and bring it to boil, then bring it back to sim and keep it like that for an hour.
4. Then take the mix out of the pan and puree it, once that is done put it back in the pan and back on low flame.
5. Then add some coconut milk in it and add all the seasoning.
6. Then take it off the flame, and serve hot. You can top it off with coconut cream.